Bone Broth Deviled Eggs
Servings: 24 deviled eggs • Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 servings LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup avocado oil mayo (or similar substitute)
- 3 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Dash of paprika to taste
1) Cut eggs in half and scoop yolk in a large mixing bowl.
2) Lay egg white halves in a pan with the hole facing up.
3) Add remaining ingredients (except paprika) to mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
4) Scoop yolk mixture into egg halves and sprinkle with paprika to top.
5) Enjoy or store in air-tight container in refrigerator for up to a week.
Source: The Fit Peach