Lono-Lifesaver Bloody Mary
Servings: 1 • Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 ounces of LonoLife Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes celery bitters
- 1 dash freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces tomato juice
- 1 ounce jalapeño juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Celery, olive and lime
1) Place ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Shake until combined. Pour mixture over ice in a cocktail glass.
2) For garnish, place a slice of lime and olive on a toothpick and attach to top of a celery stick. Place whole celery into cocktail. Enjoy!