These simple and satisfying bites ensure that you get a dose of goodness in the form of a treat. They're great on-the-go and are a great way to trick your kids into eating their protein!
Servings: About 12 1" Balls • Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Freeze Time: 1 Hour
- 1 serving LonoLife Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed.
2) Form into 1" balls using hands.
3) Arrange bites on a baking sheet and freeze until set (about 1 hour).