5 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup A delicious keto-friendly, kid-pleasing soup that couldn’t be simpler to make. Anyone tasting this soup will think it took WAY more time and effort than it really did…40 minutesServes 4 INGREDIENTS:
4 cups broccoli, cut into florets4 cloves garlic, minced3 ½ cups water1 ½ servings LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth1 cup heavy cream3 cups grated cheddar cheese
DIRECTIONS: 1) Prep bone broth by heating 3 ½ cups of water and mixing in 1 ½ packets (servings) of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth. Set aside.
2) Saute garlic in a large pot over medium heat for about one minute, or until garlic is fragrant.
3) Pour in bone broth prepared earlier, along with heavy cream and broccoli. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
4) Use a slotted spoon to remove ⅓ of the broccoli if you would like chunks of broccoli in the finished soup. Set aside.
5) Use an immersion blender to puree the broccoli.
6) On low heat, add in the cheese, ½ cup at a time. Use the immersion blender again to smooth the soup once all the cheese is added.
7) Add back the broccoli florets if taken out and serve.