Servings: 20 pancakes • Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 servings LonoLife Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 4 medium bananas
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ghee, butter or coconut oil for cooking
1) Combine 2 scoops of unflavored collagen peptides, 4 bananas, 8 eggs, 1/4 cup ground flaxseed and 1 tablespoon cinnamon in a blender. Whisk ingredients until they are completely blended together.
2) Heat stove to medium heat. Once hot, place a skillet with a teaspoon of ghee or coconut oil onto the stove. Let the ghee or coconut oil melt.
3) Use a 1/4 cup of pancake batter, pour onto the skillet and cook pancakes.
4) Top pancakes with syrup, your favorite berries and top with a dash of fresh cinnamon.