Servings: 5 • Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 servings LonoLife Chicken or Beef Bone Broth (we used Reduced Sodium Chicken Bone Broth)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1- 6oz can tomato paste
- 8 cups water
- 3- 15.5oz cans cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 1.5 cups potatoes,peeled & chopped (optional)
1) In a large soup pot, sauté the onions in olive oil. Add in the salt, pepper and cumin. Sauté until onions are translucent over medium-low heat.
2) Add in the whole can of tomato paste and stir to combine.
3) Next add in the water, Bone Broth packets and drained beans. Stir to combine. Let soup boil, uncovered for about 30 minutes.
4) NOTE: If you want a thicker soup you can blend half of the soup and then return it back to the pot. If you add the potatoes it will naturally get thicker as well.
5) Serve with raw chopped sweet onions, but that’s totally optional. ENJOY!
Source: Feed Your Sister