Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Oat Bake
BLUEBERRY LEMON RICOTTA OAT BAKE
Servings: 4 • Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of ricotta
- ½ cup of walnuts, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- Zest from 1 lemon
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Cook oats on the stovetop until soft and tender.
3) Turn off heat and mix in LonoLife Vanilla Collagen Peptides, blueberries, ricotta, zest from lemon and walnuts. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
4) Pour oat mixture into a buttered baking dish, top with a few more walnuts and add a sprinkle of brown sugar (if desired). Bake for 20 minutes.
5) Let cool and divide into 4 portions and pack in sealable containers for a grab and go breakfast!
Source: Casey Seiden Nutrition @eat.well.together