Servings: 4 Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 4 large canned tomatoes
- 1/4 cup LonoLife Beef Bone Broth
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp fresh or dried oregano
- 2 tsp red Chili Flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat up the olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
2) Grate the red onion and add to the pan and cook until the onion is translucent.
3) Add in the ground beef and pork and stir well to break up the meat.
4) Season with salt, pepper, chili flakes and dried oregano
5) Add in the garlic and cook down. Then chop and add the mushrooms to the pan.
6) Add the tomatoes and bone broth. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
7) Keep checking the sauce to make sure nothing is sticking and that there is enough liquid. Add water if needed.
8) Once nearly done add the spinach and cover and let them wilt for 1-2 minutes.
9) Stir in the spinach and finish with the heavy cream and the parsley.