Servings: 8 • Total Time: Approximately 45 Minutes
- 4 servings of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 2 large yellow onions, roughly chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Melt ghee or butter in a pot over medium heat and add onions. Cook for 15 minutes or until the onions begin to turn golden brown.
2) Add the garlic and herbs and sauté for a minute. Then add the red wine to deglaze the pan.
3) Add hot water to LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth and then mixt he bone broth to pot and increase the heat to high. Once mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer. Cover the pot and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the mixture reduces by half.
4) Place remaining sauce into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.