Bone Broth Risotto
- 2 servings LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth mixed in 5 cups of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely diced
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter (or substitute of choice)
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
1) Mix two packets of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth in 5 cups of boiling water.
2) In a heavy pot set to medium heat, add diced shallots and butter. Sauté for about 30 seconds.
3) Add the dry Arborio Rice to the butter and shallots. Sauté for about 1 minute until the rice is coated in butter.
4) Add ½ cup of chicken broth to the rice. Stir until absorbed. Once the broth has been absorbed, add another ½ cup, stirring constantly. Repeat this process until the rice is creamy and al dente.
5) Once al dente, add ½ cup of parmesan cheese. Continue adding broth and cooking until desired consistency is reached. Should be slightly al dente.
6) Serve in a bowl with fresh parmesan on top if desired.