Servings: 2-3 Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 smoked beef sausages, sliced
- 1 potato, peeled & diced (substitute with 1 chayote or 1 large turnip)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons LonoLife Beef Bone Broth, prepared
- 1 cup baby spinach
1) Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in non-stick pan over medium heat adding sliced sausage until browned and lightly crisp.
2) Add diced potato and let sizzle. (*Note: For keto-friendly, use chayote or turnip as potato substitute.)
3) Add in oyster mushrooms and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally and the vegetables begin to soften.
4) Season with pink Himalayan salt, pepper, cumin, fresh cilantro, paprika, onion salt, and garlic powder.
5) Add 2 tablespoons of prepared LonoLife Beef Bone Broth.
6) Add baby spinach and cover for about 5 minutes. Add more bone broth if needed to make sure to keep it juicy and the hash nice and steamy.
7) Top off with sunny side up eggs, cooked in grass fed butter, avocado, red radish and some purple cabbage.