Chicken Bone Broth Black Bean Dip
Servings: 2 Cups • Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 serving of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 1- 15.5 ounce black beans (drained)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chili powder to taste / spice level
1) Add add ingredients to a food processor or blender. Blend on medium to high until smooth.
2) Once smooth, transfer dip to a serving dish.
3) Top with olive oil and fresh cilantro.
4) Serve with a side of tortilla chips and enjoy!
Print This Recipe