Collagen Banana Bread
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups super fine, blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup LonoLife Unflavored Collagen
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the bread ingredients: bananas, eggs, almond flour, collagen, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. Beat with an electric hand mixer just until a smooth batter forms.
4. Pour the batter into the loaf tin and sprinkle the toppings evenly over the raw dough before placing in the oven.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Check the bread with a toothpick to ensure it’s done. Let cool 20-30 minutes before slicing.
Recipe: Adapted from www.wholesomelyhannah.net