Corned Beef Hash
CORNED BEEF HASH
Servings: 2-3 Cook Time: 30 minute
- 1lb cooked corn beef
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- ½ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup zucchini, diced small
- 1 bag of cauliflower rice, cooked
- ½ cup of LonoLife Keto Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-3 tablespoons avocado oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
1) Over medium high heat skillet add avocado oil and vegetables, salt & pepper, and sauté until softened.
2) Add cauliflower rice and continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes to combine flavors.
3) Add chopped corned beef and chicken bone broth. Stir and cook until veggies are tender.
4) Remove from heat.
5) In a sauté pan over medium low heat add butter and fry egg to desired taste.
6) Plate corned beef and top with egg.
Source: Keto For Real Life People