Servings: 6 • Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 servings LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth, added to 24oz of water
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs peeled carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
1) Place oil in large pot over medium heat. Add carrots, onions, garlic and rosemary. Cook for 15 minutes, until carrots are fork tender.
2) Remove herb springs and transfer carrots & vegetables to blender.
3) Puree, adding chicken bone broth during the process. Blend until smooth.
4) Transfer to a large saucepan over medium heat. Season with salt, pepper & hot sauce. Let simmer until ready to serve.
* Make it extra tasty by topping it off with some bacon bits! *