Keto Cornbread Stuffing
Servings: 10 • Total Time: 1.5 hour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons of Monkfruit sweetener
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 10 slices Almond Flour Keto Bread, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/4 cupyellow onion, chopped
- 5 stalks green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 oz sausage, cooked and crumbled (save the grease)
- 1 cup LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth Powder with 10g Protein
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
1) For cornbread, combine all ingredients in a bowl and set aside while you prepare the stuffing.
2) Chop bread into cubes. For aesthetics, tear bread into small pieces using your hands.
3) Sprinkle parsley, rosemary and thyme. Bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees until brown and crispy.
4) Add onion, green onions, celery, garlic and sausage (with grease) to a bowl. Set aside.
5) In a separate bowl, whisk together bone broth, heavy cream and eggs. Add cubed bread, using your hands to mix together.
6) Add the sausage & veggies and continuing mixing.
7) Pour stuffing into and oven-safe dish.
8) Dollop the cornbread mixture over the stuffing and loosely spread around over the stuffing. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Source: Pauline G. @ketomomofone
Print This Recipe