Keto-Friendly Bone Broth Congee
Servings: 1-2 • Total Time: 20-30 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice (or a similar rice substitute)
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 bell pepper or 4-5 mini bell peppers
- 1-2 stalks of celery
- 1 egg
- Coconut amino
- seasame oil
- 1 inch knob of ginger (thinly sliced)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Himalayan Sea Salt (we used LUXXE Spice)
- Green onions, radishes, chili paste & black seasame seeds to top
1) In a strainer rinse and drain the shirataki rice.
2) In a large pot add chicken stock, LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth, ginger and salt.
3) Once boiling add in your shirataki rice, bell pepper, celery, egg, garlic & then reduce the heat to low and simmer. Stir occasionally so the rice doesn't clump or stick at the bottom.
4) Simmer the congee for around 20 minutes or until the consistency is creamy. Add in your coconut amino and sesame oil to taste (usually a few tablespoons of each).
5) Add to a bowl and top with green onions, radishes, chili paste, and black sesame seeds. Enjoy!