Servings: 8 Total Time: Apprx 1 Hour
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ground pork skins
- 1 serving LonoLife Keto Beef Bone Broth
- 2-3 tablespoons dehydrated minced onions
- ½ cup of water
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
1) In Preheat oven to 375. In large mixing bowl add ground beef, eggs, pork skins, bone broth, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and water. Mix until combined. Place in baking dish shape into loaf. Mix sauces and spread across top of meatloaf.
2) Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until completely cooked in middle.
3) If using Air Fryer set temperature at 400 for about 35 minutes. Omit adding sauces until the final 5 minutes of baking.
*You can also sub out our Keto Beef Bone Broth for any one of our other bone broths
Source: Keto For Real Life People