Lonolife Blueberry Oatmeal Bake Recipe
Blueberry Oatmeal Bake Recipe
Start your day off with a warm breakfast loaded with collagen.
- 1 single-serve pack LonoLife Grass-Fed Vanilla Collagen
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Almond butter, to taste
- Plain Greek yogurt, to taste
- Sliced almonds, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a small baking ramekin, and set aside.
- In a blender, add the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt, and LonoLife collagen until smooth.
- Pour the blend into the greased ramekin. Gently stir in the fresh blueberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and once cooled, top with your preference of almond butter, Greek yogurt and sliced almonds.