Lonolife Blueberry Oatmeal Bake Recipe
Blueberry Oatmeal Bake Recipe
Start your day off with a warm breakfast loaded with collagen.
- 1 single-serve pack LonoLife Grass-Fed Vanilla Collagen
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Almond butter, to taste
- Plain Greek yogurt, to taste
- Sliced almonds, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a small baking ramekin, and set aside.
- In a blender, add the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt, and LonoLife collagen until smooth.
- Pour the blend into the greased ramekin. Gently stir in the fresh blueberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and once cooled, top with your preference of almond butter, Greek yogurt and sliced almonds.
Creamy Spinach and Feta Orzo What’s rich and delicious but healthy too? Our creamy spinach and feta orzo that’s what! Perfect for weeknight with a salad or a lean protein-or both! INGREDIENTS: • 1 tablespoon olive oil • 2 tablespoons salted butter, divided • 1 garlic clove, minced • 2 shallots, diced • 1 zucchini, finely diced • 1 1/4 cup dry orzo pasta • 4 oz feta cheese • 1 1/2 cups LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth • 1 cup half & half • 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped • 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese • Fresh basil leaves • Kosher salt, to taste • Freshly ground pepper, to taste DIRECTIONS: • Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the garlic, shallot, and zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until all the veggies are softened and lightly golden brown. • Then, add the orzo to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, so that the orzo is coated in the butter and oil. Add the broth and half & half to the pan, stir well, and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat to low, cover, and cook for 10 minutes. • Remove the lid, stir well, and add the chopped spinach, basil, and feta. Cover and cook another 3-5 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed and the orzo is cooked all the way through. Stir in the remaining butter and parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm topped with more fresh basil. Recipe: @keto.rocks