LonoLife Disco Fries
Creamy Spinach and Feta Orzo
When the weather heats up, so does our love for recipes that scream "SUMMER"! Trust us, friends, this one will be right up your alley. Disco Fries, here we come!
- 1 package frozen crinkle-cut fries
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown gravy (recipe follows)
- Parsley, for serving
- 4 servings of LonoLife Beef Bone Broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large yellow onions, roughly chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a large cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, spread the fries in a single layer.
- Cook the fries according to the recipe on the back of the package. While the fries are baking to a golden brown, prepare the LonoLife gravy.
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat and add onions.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the onions begin to turn golden brown.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute. Then add the red wine to deglaze the pan.
- In a separate bowl, add hot water to LonoLife Beef Broth and then add the bone broth to the pot and increase the heat to high.
- Once mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer.
Cover the pot and cook until the mixture reduces by half, and thickens up substantially.
- Once the fries are fully cooked, add ladle-fulls of gravy on top. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and black pepper.
- Place the pan back in the oven until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley, if desired.