- 1 packet of LonoLife Bone Broth
- Fully cooked frozen squash, cubed
- 1 28 oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- sea salt
- 12 corn tortillas
- 8 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 red onion sliced, reserved from enchilada sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro stems removed and chopped
- 2 handfuls arugula chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
1. Brown onions over medium heat, add remaining tablespoon oil, and then pour in the enchilada sauce. Cook sauce and stir often.
2. While the sauce is heating through, stir in LonoLife packet. Warm the beans and tortillas. Add salt to taste and several tablespoons of enchilada sauce to beans.
3. Grease a baking dish. Add a generous amount of sauce to the bottom.
4. Assemble enchiladas by adding a layer of sauce, cheese, and beans to a tortilla. Roll tightly. Finish assembling each tortilla until the filling is used. Top each tortilla with the rest of the sauce and cheese. Then place the pan in the oven at 375 °F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly!
5. Before serving, add cilantro, arugula, avocado, and sea salt to your liking.