Servings: About 10 medium sized fudge squares
Prep Time: 30 Minutes • Cook Time: 5 Hours
- 1 serving LonoLife Mocha Collagen Peptides
- 1 medium sized sweet potato
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- 1 bar of chocolate
- 1/4 cup of coconut powder (or substitute of choice)
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- sweetener of choice to taste (stevia, maple syrup, honey, etc)
- splash of almond milk (or substitute of choice)
1) First boil the sweet potato until tender.
2) Once cooked, blitz in a food processor until smooth.
3) Then, add the sweet potato puree, ghee, almond milk, and melted chocolate into a mixing bowl.
4) Once combined add flour, collagen, sweetener, and cacao powder.
5) Transfer to a lined loaf or brownie tin and place in fridge to set for up to 5 hours.