Servings: 6-8 • Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 2 servings LonoLife Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 lb organic chicken tenders
- 1 cup rainbow bell pepper or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon each of Himalayan sea salt and black pepper
- 3 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil for garnish
1) In a Dutch oven on the stovetop over medium heat, add the EVOO, chopped red onion and ginger and simmer for one minute.
2) Add the chicken and celery to the Dutch oven and stir until the chicken starts to turn white.
3) Add the bell pepper, Himalayan sea salt and black pepper, and stir again. Simmer for another minute.
4) Add the LonoLife Thai Curry Bone Broth and stir.
5) Next, slowly fold in the uncooked Jasmine rice and stir. Cover the Dutch oven and let the chicken and rice curry simmer over medium-low heat on the stovetop for up to one hour or until the chicken and rice is nice and thick.
6) Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
*Note: This dish is great to utilize into your weekly meal prep. Simply store and refrigerate!
Source: GENEVIEVE JEROME | FITTY FOODLICIOUS