Servings: 12 • Total Time: About 40 Minutes
- 1 servings LonoLife Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Sucanat (or another organic whole food sweetener)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 4 eggs
- Red food coloring as needed
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
1) Mix dry ingredients together, set aside.
2) Mix cream, eggs, milk & red food coloring together.
3) Add dry ingredients and mix in melted butter and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
4) Line cupcake tins with cupcake wrappers.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 17-19 minutes.
6) While cupcakes are in the oven, prep frosting.
7) Whip butter & cream cheese together.
8) Once mixed, add confectioner's sugar. Add milk or cream if needed.
9) Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
10) Serve & enjoy!