Servings: 4 Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/4 cup LonoLife Tomato Beef Bone Broth
1) In a food processor, place 1 cup of cauliflower. Cover, and pulse until coarsely ground to the size of grains of rice. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat in three more batches with the remaining cauliflower.
2) Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add avocado oil and cauliflower into the skillet; toss to coat the cauliflower. Cook 4 to 6 minutes until lightly toasted and dried out.
3) Add bone broth. Heat to simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Source: Deb @ketos.the.key