Servings: 2 Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy harissa paste
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 packet LonoLife Bone Broth
- 1 tsp za’atar seasoning
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 eggs
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Heat up a cast iron skillet with ghee or butter, add chopped onions and red peppers. Let cook until the onions are translucent.
3) Add marinara sauce then lower the heat and let simmer, while adding the spicy harissa paste, paprika, salt, pepper, bone broth packet, za’atar, and feta.
4) Make 2 wells in the dish, and crack the eggs into the wells.
5) Put into the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
6) Serve right away and enjoy!
Source: Armani @pcosgirl_