Servings: 2-3 • Total Time: 40 Minutes
1) Add 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil on a pan on medium heat, wait till oil is hot, and add in onions, ginger, and garlic.
2) Once onions are translucent, add in your diced chicken, sweet potatoes and one cup of LonoLife beef bone broth.
3) Let simmer till sweet potatoes are soft, and chicken is cooked.
4) Add in your 1-2 cups of broccolini, red peppers and cashews and continue to simmer.
5) In a blender add in your 1 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup of soaked cashews, 2 tablespoons liquid aminos, 1/2 lime, and 3 tablespoons of Thai chili paste.
6) Blend ingredients and add into pan and continue to let simmer.
7) Add in your LonoLife Thai Curry Broth, Salt, Pepper, and Cayenne to taste and mix with a spoon, continuing to simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
8) Top with fresh basil and serve over rice.