Servings: 1 • Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth mixed in 1 cup of hot water
- 1 serving of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth mixed in 2 cups of hot water
- 1 tablespoonolive oil (or other oil)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoonsof ginger, minced
- 1-2 cups of mushrooms, sliced finely
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, halved lengthwise and cut in half
- ½ cup of coconut creamer (or 1 ½ cup of light coconut milk)
- 4 tea spoon fish sauce
- ½ cup of green onion, sliced finely
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced) + more for garnish
1) Place a heavy pot over medium heat. Add olive oil, ginger, and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and lemongrass. Sautee for 2 minutes.
2) Add the LonoLife Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth to the mushroom mix. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add the LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth to the pot along with coconut milk and fish sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, serve and garnish with cilantro, lime juice, and sliced green onion.