Looking for an easy and tasty butternut soup recipe? LonoLife has you covered with our simple yet spicy-delicious Thai Curry Butternut Squash soup. Oh and an added 10 grams of protein too!
Servings: 2-4 • Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Thai Curry Bone Broth
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- salt & pepper to taste
1) Roast squash at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
2) Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
2) Top with cashews & cilantro and enjoy!