- 1 loaf cornbread
- 1 baguette, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 whole large onion or 2 medium onions, diced
- 5 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 6 cups prepared LonoLife Bone Broth of your choice, more if needed for moisture
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut all the bread into 1-inch cubes and lay them out on sheet pans. Cover with a dish towel and let them dry out for 24-48 hours until they're dry and crisp.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the onions and celery and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the prepared LonoLife Bone Broth, parsley, rosemary, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper and stir.
3. Put all the bread cubes in a large bowl and slowly ladle in the broth mixture, tossing as you go until the dressing has the moisture level you want. Taste and add more seasonings as needed.
4. Pour the dressing into a large casserole pan. Bake the casserole for 20 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees F until golden and crisp on top.