Using our chicken bone broth to enhance the flavors, we've put a little spin on this creamy American classic. This quintessential comfort food is a dish that will be sure to warm you up.
Servings: 2-4 • Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- handful of basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
1) Roast onions and tomatoes at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
2) Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
3) Top with your favorite breadcrumbs and basil. Enjoy!