Turkey Pumpkin Chili
LonoLife Turkey Pumpkin Chili
Servings: 6 · Prep Time: 15 minutes · Cook Time: 30 minute
- 2 cups LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth, prepared
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin puree
- 1 can (15 oz) Cannelini beans, drained
- 3 cups Roasted leftover turkey
- Rosemary, freshly chopped, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp. Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
1. Prepare 2 cups of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth. Set aside.
2. In a large stockpot, saute the onions and carrots in olive oil until soft.
3. Stir in minced garlic, and reduce heat to medium-low.
4. Add pumpkin puree, LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth, turkey, cannellini beans, and the rest of the herbs to the stockpot.
5. Allow to simmer for 25 minutes on low.
6. After the chili is well-combined, finish with the heavy cream. Serve immediately!