100% Grass Fed - Single Serve Cups
Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Single Serve Cups
1 Serving = 1 Single Serve Cup + 8oz Hot Water
Bone broth is an ancient collagen-rich and nutrient-dense drink that can deliver multiple health benefits. It’s packed full of healing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and more that can reduce inflammation in the body, treat leaky gut, improve joint health, maintain healthy skin and boost overall immune function.
Why our Broth is Special:
Why Customers Love Our Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth
- 10g of Protein per serving, only 50 Calories.
- Both keto and paleo diet friendly
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, added sugar, MSG, or shellfish
- Gluten, soy, and dairy free
- Good source of collagen, protein, and essential amino acids
- Simply add water, stir, and enjoy!
LonoLife Bone Broth contains compounds such as zinc, glutamine, glycine, proline, vitamin A and K, Selenium and many other minerals, as well as collagen. Each serving contains 10g of protein.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. Of the thousands of proteins your body has, about 30% are collagen proteins. Think of collagen as the glue that holds your whole body’s structure together, including your skin, gut lining, bones, and joints. Stress and the aging process degenerate your body’s own collagen. All LonoLife Bone Broth products contain collagen.