Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth 8oz Bulk PackageDelicious Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle, fresh vegetables, and the perfect kick of Asian spices and seasonings. Enjoy in bulk! Just add one scoop of powdered bone broth to 8oz of hot water for a wholesome and tasty drink.
About the product:
Delicious beef bone broth sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle, fresh vegetables, and savory herbs, spices, and seasonings, all with an Asian twist. This nutrient-dense broth is perfect for fueling your adventures both big and small.
Our products are available in:
- Stick Packs — just add broth powder to hot water, stir, and enjoy (also great when you need to add broth to a recipe)
- Recyclable Single-Serve Cups — fits in most single-serve beverage brewing systems
- A convenient 8-ounce container of scoopable broth powder — simply add water to make a sipping broth or add it to your favorite recipe.
You want the product FAST! We want you to be able to be sipping on a cup of broth ASAP! We do our best to ship all orders within 24 hours Monday through Friday. Orders that come in over the weekend will be fulfilled on Monday.
NOTE: We also utilize Amazon's fulfillment capabilities. If Amazon can get the product faster than we can, we will ship it through them (note: it may have Amazon tape on it).
Free Shipping: all orders over $40 ship for free (standard shipping). US orders only.
More questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at contact@LonoLife.com .
You can also call us at (855) 843-8566.
Bone broth is an ancient collagen-rich and nutrient-dense drink that can deliver multiple health benefits. It’s packed full of healing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and more that can reduce inflammation in the body, treat leaky gut, improve joint health, maintain healthy skin and boost overall immune function.
Why Our Broth Is Special
Why Customers Love Our Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth
- Contains 10g of protein and only 50 calories per serving
- Both keto and paleo diet friendly
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, added sugar, MSG, or shellfish
- Gluten, soy, and dairy free
- Good source of collagen, protein, and essential amino acids
- Simply add water, stir, and enjoy!
LonoLife Bone Broth contains compounds such as zinc, glutamine, glycine, proline, vitamin A and K, Selenium and many other minerals, as well as collagen. Each serving contains 10g of protein.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. Of the thousands of proteins your body has, about 30% are collagen proteins. Think of collagen as the glue that holds your whole body’s structure together, including your skin, gut lining, bones, and joints. Stress and the aging process degenerate your body’s own collagen. All LonoLife Bone Broth products contain collagen.
People Are Talking
Your cart is currently empty.