Protein Coffee Single Serve CupsLonoLife Protein Coffee is made from 100% Arabica coffee beans with pure collagen added. Enjoy in our recyclable single-serve cups -- they fit in almost all single-serve beverage brewing systems!
Collagen is found throughout your entire body, supporting everything from your digestive tract to your organs, eyes and bones. It’s literally like the “glue” that holds your body together! LonoLife Protein Coffee contains collagen peptides derived from grass-fed cows and is a tasteless, easily digestible form of collagen to support you on your health journey. With 10 grams of protein per serving, it’s the ideal way to “power up” your day.
Why Customers Love Our Protein Coffee
- 10g of protein and only 45 calories per serving
- Made from Arabica coffee beans
- Great for Paleo diets, pre- or post-workout power-up, refueling at the office, or snacking while backpacking
- Contains no artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or MSG
- Gluten and dairy free
- No added sugar, soy, fish, or shellfish
- Good source of dense collagen that may help fortify your joints, bones, skin, hair, nails, and more
- Perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle
LonoLife Protein Coffee delivers everything you’d expect to get from a delicious cup of Arabica coffee as well as 10 grams of protein from collagen.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. Of all the many thousands of proteins your body has, about 30% are collagen proteins. Think of collagen as the glue that holds your whole body’s structure together, including your skin, gut lining, bones, and joints. Frequent stress and the aging process can degenerate levels of collagen in your body. It is believed that by consuming collagen protein, we can encourage the reformation of collagen.