Servings: 4 • Total Time: 1 hour 20 Minutes
- 8 servings LonoLife Beef Bone Broth (low sodium works as well)
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 6oz rice noodles
- 1 cup shredded sprouts or bok choy
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- small habanero pepper, Thai chili peppers or jalepeños, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 lb thinly sliced flank steak
- fresh cilantro, basil & mint for garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
1) Bring the bone broth, lemongrass, ginger, red chili paste and a touch of salt & pepper to a boil in a large stock pot.
2) Reduced heat to a simmer and allow the flavors to marry over a low simmer for one hour. Prep other ingredients during this time.
3) Ladle broth into deep bowls and fill the bowls with your desired toppings adding noodles, sprouts, mushrooms, onions etc. as desired.
4) Dip the thin beef into the hot broth to cook.
5) Garnish with cilantro, basil & mint, slurp and enjoy!