Start your morning off right with both coffee and protein! I like to drink coffee every morning, but so often I don’t have enough protein to start my day off. That’s why this recipe is perfect! It combines coffee, protein, Lonolife and a breakfast all in one delicious smoothie.
This recipe is simple and easy and only requires a blender. You can make this smoothie in the morning in less than 5 minutes and take it on the go. LonoLife is all about making your life easier and getting your protein in the easiest way possible. We hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup LonoLife Protein Coffee
- 1 banana
- 1/4- cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds meal
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup soy milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Make one cup of LonoLife Protein Coffee
- Pour LonoLife Protein coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight. (Or you can take the coffee you made and put directly in blender with ice cubes)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly.