Servings: 1 • Total Time: 35-40 Minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- seasonings of choice
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon pork rind crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 serving LonoLife Beef Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoonDijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
1) Prepare meatballs by combining seasonings, pork rind crumbs, almond flour, and grated parmesan. Slowly add in a little of the whisked egg. I did not use all of it. Just enough to bind everything together, if it's too wet they don't roll well. Roll to desired size and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
2) Heat skillet on medium with avocado oil. Enough to shallow fry. Once hot, add meatballs. Don't crowd them and don't touch them! You want them to get a nice sear. About six minutes each side. Once done remove from skillet and place on a paper towel lined plate.
3) Take a deep skillet and prepare your sauce by creating a roux with butter and almond flour. Once thickened, add heavy cream. Bring to a simmer, add Dijon and Worcestershire. Give it a mix then add bone broth powder + salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add meatballs to sauce, cover and let simmer for a few minutes. Until sauce has thickened to your liking. Pair with low carb pasta or veggies, and top with grated parmesan!