- 1 serving LonoLife’s Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth
- 1 cup Diced Potatoes
- ½ cup Diced onions
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 8 oz coconut milk
1. Add Lonolife’s Thai Curry Bone Broth to hot water then mix it until blended.
2. Place broth on the stove on medium high heat. Put Potatoes into steaming bone broth. Add onions and peppers. Boil for 5-10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
3. Add diced chicken, and cook for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
4. Add coconut milk to the mixture. Stir until mixture is warmed thoroughly