Servings: 1 • Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 1/4 cup egg noodles (we used a pack of Trader Joe's Egg Noodles)
- 1/4 cup of Tahini
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoonsrice vinegar
- 1 tablespoonsriracha
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoonginger (or to taste)
1) In a pot, add about 1 cup of water and let heat till a boil. Once boiling, add in your egg noodles.
2) Boil the noodles for about 4-5 minutes and drain (saving a little pasta water for sauce).
3) In a pan, heat up the remaining pasta water. Add in your LonoLifebone broth and let simmer.
4) Start to add in your Tahini while whisking, once creamy add in the remainder of your ingredients.
5) Once all ingredients are added, add in your noodles and let simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Serve with some protein + greens.
*Most of this recipe was made to taste, so give it a try to figure out what you like
Source: Armani Jain @pcosgirl_