Coconut Chocolate Protein Balls
Servings: Approximately 12 Balls • Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Mocha Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup ground rolled oats
- 3/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground chia or flax seeds
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Mix everything in a big bowl, form balls with your hands, and place in the fridge (or freezer if you're impatient) to harden them up a little.
*Note To make the yummy chocolate coating, microwave 2 tbsp coconut oil and more chocolate chips and mix!