Korean Fried Chicken
KETO ARROZ CALDO
Servings: 1 • Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 serving LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- ½ cup shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric for color
- Garnish with fried garlic, green onions & limes
1) In medium heat, sauté ginger, garlic and shredded cooked chicken in butter. Watch to avoid overcooking garlic.
2) Add one serving of LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth Powder and 8oz of water. Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3) Add frozen cauliflower and let cook for a few minutes.
4) Add turmeric for color and garnish with fried garlic and green onions.
5) Top it off with lime & enjoy!
Source: Desiree F. @ketoassbih