Low-Carb Shredded Beef Tostadas
Low-carb Shredded Beef Tostadas
Servings: 12 Cook Time: 6-8 hours Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 lb. beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1 teaspoon of onion salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups of LonoLife Beef Bone Broth
- 12 low-carb corn tortillas (or nopal tortillas) Guacamole (made with 3 avocados, cilantro & garlic salt)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce (or cabbage), shredded Sour Cream
- 1.3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chipped Salsa to taste
1) Season roast with 21 Seasoning Salute, onion salt and pepper. Coat evenly on all sides.
2) Place seasoned roast in slow cooker. Add LonoLife Beef Bone Broth around the roast; cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred with two forks and set aside.
3) Heat tortillas on a large skillet over medium low heat for 7-10 minutes or until tortillas become firm and curl. Be careful not to char.
4) Make guacamole (if making homemade) and prep other ingredients.
5) Spread guacamole on each tostada. Top with beef, lettuce, cheese and other toppings. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Enjoy! *Leftover chuck roast is also great for burritos and nachos, too!
Source: Christine C. @keto.rocks