Farro Bone Broth Bowl
FARRO BONE BROTH BOWL
Servings: 6 • Total Time: 1 Hour
- 2 servings LonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 servingsLonoLife Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup farro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup roasted chic peas
- 2 cups arugula
- Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes to taste
- Salad dressing of choice
1) Add bone broth powder to a medium pot with about 16oz of water. Bring to a boil. Stir in farro, cover and reduce heat to a simmer until farro is tender and the broth is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
2) Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper together. Stir mixture into farro until the farro is fully coated.
3) Start assembling bowls by placing the farro in each. Add tomatoes, chic peas and arugula.
4) Top with your favorite dressing and red pepper flakes to taste. Add more salt & pepper if desired.
5) Dig in!
Source: | lettuceturniptheeats