- 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 packets of LonoLife
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- olive oil (garnish)
- ¼ cup cilantro (garnish)
1.Peel and chop the sweet potatoes then add to boiling water
2. Boil for 30 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
4. Add the remaining ingredients into a food processor with the sweet potatoes and blend until smooth.
5 Refrigerate the hummus in an airtight container until cooled.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy